Standing Up For Victims Of Medical Negligence
Individuals go to the doctor to be cured of an illness or condition. Unfortunately, it is not uncommon for conditions to worsen while under the care of a medical professional. At the Law Offices of Sloane L. Fish, LLC, in Baltimore, our medical malpractice attorneys understand the frustration that follows not receiving proper care and attention from a hospital or health care facility.
We will carefully review your medical records and consult with trusted medical professionals to gain a clear understanding of what went wrong, what should have been done and the long-term effects of your worsening condition. Trust our firm to diligently pursue the maximum compensation you are owed for your injuries, medical bills and time spent away from work.
If you or a loved one has been victimized by medical negligence or poor medical care, contact our office as soon as possible to learn more about your legal options for monetary recovery.
Extensive Medical Malpractice Experience
Medical malpractice is a broad category that includes a wide range of more specific situations. These cases tend to be more complex than standard personal injury cases, requiring your attorney to have a combination of legal knowledge and medical understanding. You need an experienced lawyer fighting on your side to ensure that you receive the proper monetary compensation. We have experience handling malpractice cases stemming from:
- Misdiagnosis, including delayed diagnoses, incorrect diagnoses and misdiagnosis related to cancer
- Surgical errors, including errors in anesthesiology, improper placement of screws, improperly set fractures, defective surgical equipment and poorly trained surgical staff
- Pharmacological errors, including giving the wrong medication or dosage in surgical recovery, being prescribed the wrong medication or being given the wrong medication by a pharmacist
- Birth injuries, including shoulder dystocia, cerebral palsy, Erb’s palsy and forceps injuries
- Emergency room negligence, including improper triage, poorly trained medical staff, inappropriate wait times and missed diagnosis
Contact Us To Get Started
If you need to discuss a medical malpractice issue with an experienced attorney, schedule a free initial consultation today. Our office is conveniently located near the Towson Town Center and the Baltimore County Courthouse and has plenty of parking. Reach us by calling 410-246-0006 or through our contact form.