Sloane L. Fish
- Personal Injury
- Nursing Home Negligence
- Medical Malpractice
- Automobile and Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Product Liability
Sloane Fish is the founding partner of the Law Offices of Sloane L. Fish, LLC. She earned her J.D. from the University of Baltimore School of Law, cum laude, where she finished in the top 11 percent of her class. At the same time, she was recognized for receiving the highest grade in Torts and was accepted as a fellow in the Stephen L. Snyder Center for Litigation Skills.
Ms. Fish is a member of the Maryland State Bar Association, the American Bar Association and the American Association for Justice, as well as the Baltimore City, Baltimore County and Prince George's County Bar Associations. She is admitted to practice in the State of Maryland, and also before the U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland.
While Sloane Fish focuses her practice on personal injury cases with an emphasis on nursing home negligence, medical malpractice, automobile and motor vehicle accidents, premises liability, and product liability, she has also been called upon to handle traffic and criminal matters in District Court.
Among her many accomplishments, Sloane Fish has been rated as a Super Lawyer in Maryland from 2015 - 2019. Super Lawyers is a service that rates "outstanding lawyers in more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement." Ms. Fish is a Martindale-Hubbell® AV® Preeminent-rated attorney, a testament to the fact that her peers rank her at the highest level of professional excellence.
- University of Baltimore School of Law, Baltimore, Maryland
- Honors: cum laude
- Honors: Receiving the Highest Grade in Torts
- U.S. District Court District of Maryland
- Maryland Super Lawyer, 2015-2019
- Rising Star in a Recent Super Lawyers List, 2010-2014
- Martindale-Hubbell® AV® Preeminent-Rated Attorney
- Maryland State Bar Association, Member
- Baltimore County and Prince George's County Bar Association, Member